New technology trends, customer expectations, and the need to remain agile have changed the way you do business.
Are you prepared to keep pace even when faced with complicated change?
New trends are changing the face of work as well as customer expectations for technology support. To keep growing and thriving in the changing tide, you need to start with understanding the most important new trends, and how they will impact your business and success.
ConnectWise provides an easy to read guide to 5 of the main changes businesses and customers are facing today.
- SME’s: It’s important for SME’s to be able to take advantage of new technologies such as cloud services in order to keep their business fresh and agile.
- The Cloud: Predictions show that 50% of all companies will have moved everything to the cloud within the next five years. The shift means that supporting those companies will be more complicated, and require more flexibility.
- Smartphones: In 5 years, 80% of adults will have smartphones. And it’s not just about conversations anymore, but email, file-sharing, navigation, entertainment, and more. In addition, organisations are using an increasing number of apps.
- The Internet of Things (IoT): This is the the network of physical objects talk to each other. Estimates range between 26-50 billion Internet-connected devices by 2020. Do you understand the opportunities created by the IoT?
- Digital Security: In the next five years, more and more users will be expecting the agility to work from anywhere. With rising cloud usage and the connectivity of the Internet of Things, security is absolutely critical to maintaining a fully functional, data-driven business in this brave new digital world.